Having had limited success with biscuits without any added sugar I decided to try honey instead of adding crystallised sugar.
Remember children under 12 months should not have honey.
- 100g rice flour
- 25g cocoa
- 1 tsp GF baking powder
- 75g butter
- 60g honey
- 1 egg
- Line a baking sheet and heat the oven to 190C (fan 170C)
- Measure the flour, cocoa and baking powder and stir well.
- In the food processor blend the butter, and add the honey
- Add the egg, and then the flour mixture.
- If the mixture is not soft add some milk or water.
- Place small spoonfuls on the baking sheet, and press down with a fork (or finger)
- Bake for 16-18 minutes until the biscuits are set.
- Cool on a wire rack